To create a virtual instance, you will need a StackBill account. If you don’t have one, you can create one from the StackBill account sign-up page. StackBill CMP lets you access and manage your virtual instance through a simple and intuitive web-based user interface.
Additionally, you can also use the Stackbill API. This will enable you to programmatically perform various actions on your instances. Before you begin, make sure that you have created your API token using the StackBill Cloud Management Portal.
Getting Started with StackBill CMP
Quick Deploy in StackBill Cloud Management Portal
Advanced Deploy in StackBill Cloud Management Portal
- Summary Overview in StackBill CMP
- Recover an VM in StackBill CMP
- Attach an ISO
- Reinstall the VM in StackBill CMP
- Accessing the Instance through console
- Destroy an VM in StackBill CMP
- Instance Resize & Purchase plans in StackBill CMP
- Storage and Snapshot
- Network & Firewall
- Access & Security
- VM schdeuler