StackBill Cloud Management Portal Version Overview
StackBill is a complete self-service intuitive Cloud Management Portal with extensive features leveraging Apache CloudStack® with state of art years of expertise.
CMP For Datacenters | Enterprises | Telecom and Cloud Service Providers.
The StackBill cloud platform release notes track incremental improvements and major releases.
StackBill Cloud Management Portal 3.1.1 Version Overview
StackBill 3.1.1 - August 3rd, 2023
- Notifications email sends to the admin whenever a new user signs up.
- Notifications email sends the admin when a user creates or deletes a virtual machine (VM).
- Integrated a helpdesk system to provide support and assistance to the users.
- Provided the option to display their social media links in the footer.
- Provided the option to display their footer links.
- SubDomain feature added
- Login Page Slider
- Billing for Marketplace apps
- Instance Creation Screen UI Improvements
- Admin NewUI Screens
- List Pages Improvement
- Payment Setting Link Wrongly Displayed in Dashboard Page issue fixed
- Billing - Purchase Savings Plans Back menu not working issue fixed
- Breadcrumb - Home navigation getting Blank page issue fixed
StackBill Cloud Management Portal 3.02 Version Overview
StackBill 3.02 - September 15th, 2022
- New UI - Dashboard improvement, Left side menu re-organize, VM summary page and User profile design changes
- Mobbex and Acqio payment integration
- Download option added for draft invoices
- Option to export client details
- Notification mail added for VM failed action
- Email unique validation check added in ACS user manual sync
- Language translation upgrade
- Signup new user without payment configuration
- Mobile number duplicate validation
- Cloudstack error message changed to a human-readable format
- Profile image upload
- Prepaid account dashboard cost issue fixed
- Decimal place round-off issue fix added
- Enable advanced monitoring no reference object issue is fixed
- Reserved instance savings plan design issue fixed
- Volume usage metrics mismatch from ACS
- CPU utilization issue fixed in VM list page
- Unable to create VM using ISO template
StackBill 3.01 Version Overview
STACKBILL 3.01 August 6th, 2022
- ACS 4.16 upgrade and compatibility verification in StackBill
- VM settings integration
- Vault HashiCorp integration for user key complaints
- Advanced monitoring auto upgrade
- Client budget alert configuration
- Port forwarding rule creation slowness
- Report generation slowness problem
- Exclude daily usage for a suspended account
- External usage API upgrade
- Websocket communication issue for slow network connection
- Duplicate VM display issue fixed
- Account deletion flow issue fixed
- The recurring snapshot policy failed to delete the older snapshot
- VM already exists issue when creating an instance from an external API
- Time zone issue fixed in VM schedule configuration
- Error when resizing root volume through external API
- Disable the primary email edit option
- VM loader issue fixed
StackBill 3.00 Version Overview
STACKBILL 3.00 June 10th, 2022 What’s New
- New UI User Panel – Beta version
- Snapshot Policy API
- Tags API
- Change the translation to "borrar" instead of Eliminar in Admin and user panel
- Template name not updated on instances list
- Volume list action buttons not showing
- Delete volume snapshot issue
StackBill 2.04 Version Overview
STACKBILL 2.04 April 28th, 2022 What’s New
- Invoices do not reflect Stopped Resources.
- Fixed payment or Pay as you go Based on User.
- Recurring Snapshot API
- Action button panel on secondary NICs
- Remove the "Make redundant" option
- VM detach and static NAT disable failed when deleted the corresponding VM
- Create Volume Price displayed NAN value
- PF and LB "VIEW" buttons on VPC not working
- Error in the Template filter (Spanish only)
StackBill 2.03 Version Overview
STACKBILL 2.03 February 27th, 2022 What’s New
- Reserved Instance Integration in Stackbill
- Farsi Language Support
- Role Privileges for Admin Users
- API changes to Regenerate Tax Pending Status.
- Custom field with search filter.