Stackbill provides block-level storage volumes to use with our virtual instances. These volumes can be attached to your virtual instance which makes its data and file system available for your nodes. If your instance is running on Linux or windows, then you can mount this volume and format the storage based on your file system.
Stackbill block storage can be useful when your storage needs get increased more than your computing demands, Since these block storage volumes are directly connected to your virtual instance.
Storage And Snapshot in Stackbill Cloud Management Portal
- Adding a Volume
- How to format and make available a volume in Windows Machine
- How to format and make available a volume in Linux Machine
- Upload a Volume
- Attach a volume
- How to take volume snapshot
- Configuring Recurring snapshot
- Resize your volume
- creating template for a volume
- Extend the root volume
- Attach a data volume
- Extend the data volume